積分 50
帖子 285
註冊 2012-2-20
用戶註冊天數 4468
用戶失蹤天數 4327
狀態 離線
發表於 2012-7-3 08:49 AM 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
??women, see the sea swept over the woman waist, we react, she wants to jump into the sea suicide.
Shanhaitian frontier defense of the police station, they jumped into the sea back to the police station later, the woman said he was the Northeast, a relative in the sunshine. The police will be sent to the relatives around.
Quickly to save lives,franklin marshall pas cher! "Yin Qiang and Wang ring immediately took off his clothes, jumped into the icy waters. Then jumped into the sea by the Sham Shui Po District,burberry, more than 50 meters from the shore. Wang ring can not swim, the sea water to his neck position, I let him stop waiting,air jordan, as he swam past. "Said Yin Qiang,franklin marshall, jumped into the sea had been upside down, floating in the sea. We save her, she said,ralph lauren pas cher, 'you do not save me ...' "jumped into the sea by struggling not to save,polo ralph lauren pas cher, Yin Qiang spent a lot of effort to drag her back to the shallow area,ルイ?ヴィトン, then dragged her back to the ring and Wang with shore.
?"I suddenly felt married to this man to get along for many years was worth it, I find a good man," said Zhang Ping.
Wedding photography, suddenly encountered someone jumped into the sea, to save people who are about to be married boyfriend, which makes the bride Zhang Ping worried about the same time admire the courage of her boyfriend.
This process, the female photographer Di can record the camera. Yin strong friends Yoon and see photos,louboutin pas cher, quietly photos to the Internet,louboutin, drew the praise was rightly ringing of netizens.
Witnessed to save people the whole process of bride: I am looking for a good man
Zhang Ping said,louboutin pas cher, to see her boyfriend was rushed into the sea to save people, her heart bounced in his throat,louboutin, really worried about the accident. Cold day soak in the sea, looking distressed, in case of cramps how to do  "Said Zhang Ping, to save people time, although only a few minutes, but in her eyes, but very long on like over several hours. When you see them safely to the woman he returned,polo ralph lauren pas cher, Zhang Ping was a long sigh of relief.
相關的主題文章:

an intersection

Just listen to the two shots

different point of view of users and Chen