註冊 2012-2-20
用戶註冊天數 4468
用戶失蹤天數 4332
狀態 離線
發表於 2012-7-2 08:36 AM 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Question two: why she does not pay back the money
House the elderly, and why the compensation payments to the elderly
?He introduced Xu Zongzhi is the director of the village women. Last month,ナイキ スニ?カ?, she found herself,burberry, said her mother in the home of the eldest daughter of two, old and sick was difficult to let her behalf compensation. Immediately, she took out the mother's identity card and booklet.
Xu Zongzhi seem very angry. She said that since the death of the father-in-law, mother-in-law would turn a blind eye to leave his home, rotten old house called her back to repair, she did not come back. Old house real estate license in the name of father's father died in relation to her husband inherited,polo ralph lauren pas cher, and her husband died a month ago, and now the house on the daughter inherited.
?One problem: who walk away with the money
?This money will be handed over to her mother  Xu Zongzhi said this money, since the name of the daughter's does not give mother. If the above policy In addition to living on their own let her daughter to send her mother on a monthly basis the cost of living.
This is my pension money!
's name is Li Yajun, my granddaughter. It is said, was to produce my identity card and residence booklet.
Liu mother accused the son and daughter, "I've played four years did not give a telephone".
?Yu Chaotang am very surprised. He said that after the death of the father,franklin marshall pas cher, the mother's residence booklet, ID card will in Xu Zongzhi hands. June 21 this year, Xu Zongzhi suddenly said the booklet,louboutin, such as missing,herve leger, and also took the initiative to accompany the elderly to the police station to re-submit.
She said that the brother's family rarely touch the lives of their parents. After the death of his father, brother, sister-in-law do not want to take over the mother, she and her sister and only then the mother received to town. Brother died, the family is very sad, but also want to go back, but it is mobility.
Li Chengming the river Yancun village director, said the village has done multiple mediation, but Xu Zongzhi refused to return.
Question three: Why do we strained relations
Deputy Mayor of Long shangxingzhen the Deng Chaogui said the government would to urge Xu Zongzhi the return of the compensation in full. Xu Zongzhi practices masses extremely well, the town of Commission for Discipline Inspection is investigating the matter.
The Chongqing potential health law firm in Ho Tong rain,jordan, in law, mother-in-law Liu's daughter-in-law this money without title. Not made for the elderly commissioned, she was led away the compensation, violating the property rights of others,ポロシャツ, of fraud, may be held criminally liable;, hair models are obligated to audit recipients procedures. Liu mother the right to have their pay to the issuing unit issuing unit shall be corrected to recover the compensation issued by the error.
?Alleged infringement of others property
Instruments, Zhang said, according to the provisions of the compensation I receive. Given that Xuzong Zhi,louboutin, director of the village women,franklin marshall, the elderly hands of another identity card and residence booklet, he opened a generation of collar to prove.
"Money will not give." Said Xu Zongzhi,polo ralph lauren pas cher, mother-in-law want to go to court, he will fight.
For this argument, the second daughter of the mother-in-law Liu Li was angry.
Liu mother-in-law that it must be the daughter-in-law in private with the old identity card, residence booklet impersonator development models.
What lawyers believe that this compensation half of the Mrs mother-in-law, the