狀態 離線
發表於 2012-6-15 04:08 AM 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Liu Qian said with a smile to know which secret
,louboutin
Secret weapon
Eggs fit so users hooked
?The latest magic
Magician, glossy surface, but behind the scenes, there are many unknown bitterness. "Many people think that magic is simple, but in fact it is very dangerous, and need a lot of knowledge, time and effort, while the injured is all too common." Liu Qian frankly, family and friends are concerned about him. A real, huge mountain floating in the air, it sounds incredible, but perhaps the magician will be able through their own wisdom and magic, so that we can not think of things come true, of course, behind this hardship will be doubling.
Friends or stay in Liu Qian feel wrong,franklin marshall, or frankly re-fell in love with the emotions of Liu Qian, Liu Qian has long been in the New Year to plan their new movement, an absolutely amazing "action, and even Hangzhou klippe "floating" in the air.
?Magic Liu Qian so proud of, but why not join the CCTV director Hogan  This,louboutin, said Liu Qian, the CCTV Spring Festival Gala has not seen his new magic, "CCTV one contacted me, I am ready for this secret weapon, but then they would not contact me again." Although this year did not CCTV Spring Festival Gala in Taipei,burberry, Liu Qian, the first time through the network to watch the performances of the Spring Festival, Liu Qian, someone who laments the saliva of two magicians in the party, to the possible pressure of public opinion "from the creative and rehearsal on the Spring Festival is not a simple matter, we should not expect too much from them to be more tolerant. "say goodbye to the Gala is Liu Qian said that he is both happy and regrets, happy is finally reunited with his family, to escape from the kind of scene live and the pressure of public opinion whirlpool, but as a magician can not tell the audience to share the latest results, unfortunately, is inevitable. "Spring Festival is very happy, can not go, although I regret but not lost if the audience wants me back,coach outlet, I have anywhere to come back!"
Although not on the CCTV Spring Festival Gala, but the beginning of this year, Liu Qian is no doubt that any magician are fire. Friends sigh, "read the Spring Festival goldfish and wear a mirror, this year we again fall into nostalgic Liu Qian, from the Internet to find some of Liu Qian's magic, really fun ah!" And the so-called friends mouth Magic, Magic Liu Qian performances this year in Taiwan spring evening. Program, Liu Qian, the first exposure to the magic of the two-egg fit. I saw the host and guests selected an egg, the hands of Liu Qian, two eggs overlap time, into a heart shape, very magical. To see this program, and friends behind, "After reading the latest magic of Liu Qian, Shenma Spring Festival goldfish crossing are clouds. For this recent very proud of eggs fit Magic Liu Qian said that the idea is to think of two or three years ago, but has not been performed. Has been praised for his performance in the field force and seditious, Liu Qian quite happy, "Magic has always been a comprehensive performance, in addition to the idea itself,polo ralph lauren pas cher, lighting, sound, the magician's dress, acting, including the audience how the exchange, plus together is magic. "
Magic R & D to prepare for the Spring Festival for seven years
Make klippe "floating" in the air
Miracle final staged  We are highly anticipated,polo ralph lauren, also remains to be seen.
?Planned for this year
"Annual fish"
Referred to his own New Year's intention, Liu Qian,herve leger, yesterday revealed a blockbuster addition to the tour in the United States this year, he also intends to conduct an unprecedented show of form, with the large-scale attractions,franklin marshall pas cher, magic magic occurred in spots. Magician David Copperfield once through the Great Wall,<a href="http://www.japansneakershoes.com" target="_blank" style="text-decoration: n