帖子 1129
註冊 2012-2-20
用戶註冊天數 4468
用戶失蹤天數 4332
狀態 離線
發表於 2012-6-15 03:40 AM 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The whole family out four or five thousand of the rental fees
When Ma Hong Tengfang, developers Shaanxi Yulong Real Estate Development Co., Ltd., the demolition of person in charge of Korean financial celebrate on the spot to thank Mahong support,air jordan, said the relocation compensation to give him special treatment. In fact, I am a penny did not get even the renting of money are by friends. "Said Ma Hong, and after the move out of their home, the summer the house of the village and did not enter the demolition program.
A 17 the first move out of the village
The first to move out of the village, Ma Hong is deeply feel that the other villagers pointing. "Now I feel that he is a joke." Mahong regret to say, do not want to nail house, the results are now homeless. Moved out in May this year, often villagers call reprove him,ナイキ スニ?カ?, and some villagers to break the wall of his house, he and his demolition company "colluded" with and against the interests of the other villagers. "Back to the village now have to head down, afraid to see an acquaintance, and fear have been accused of." Mahong now want to move back to the village, but found his own house has changed dramatically, he said, pointing to the bedroom and living room,louboutin, and now the house is get through, transformed into a kitchen, storage. Other rooms also piled up the debris,franklin marshall, "there is no clear statement in this matter, we can not move back to the village to take 'colored eyes' look at us like family, I did not expect such positive support for the demolition, even come to such a the point ...... "discourse,burberry, Ma Hong was full of regret and helplessness. "Now come this far, I really want to come back." But when he returned to the village found that the family house is not occupied.
?Then start to summer and the house of the village to do the demolition to prepare.
October this year, Ma Hong to find financial Qing Han, did not expect the The Han financial-chin says that he has been developers Yulong company dismissed. He has repeatedly found the developers to give a statement, the reception of the responsible person, you want to relocation have to go find the original demolition company.
Mahong one in the end the placement  Summer the house of the village of why the delay in beginning the demolition  Shaanxi the Yulong real estate development Limited Yangxing Deputy said that the company is currently looking for new demolition companies, Ma Hong things of the past six months, he came to the company more than a month,louboutin pas cher, in many cases is not clear, but also need to know. As for the demolition of the summer the house of the village, you also need the relevant government departments, decision-making and demolition company in place.
May this year, the mobilization Tengfang, Ma Hong one is indeed the first to move out of the village. However, on August 22 this year, the developer sent them an informed letter lifted commissioned relocation agreement, the two sides are no longer co-operation. Iron-jen said that the demolition company also became a victim when you cancel the agreement because the developer only paid 50 million yuan, while they spend more than 3 million yuan in the demolition of pre-investment,louboutin, he has been looking for the development to discuss the statement.
The demolition company said they are also victims
In order to have a say, Ma Hong to find a dozen times developers did not see the person in charge of the reception staff said that the matter should go to the demolition company to solve. "'11 'Holiday after I came to the demolition company, demolition company said developers have told them to cancel the agreement, the placement of things is no way to control my anxious, went to the developers responsible for the demolition person in charge of financial Han Qing, the results of the Korea Financial chin says he was fired, my more anxious I constantly look for developers, the results to many times never saw their chairman. "
Village demolition, resettlement of his family of 17 people has also been shelved. Ma Hong said, "4000-5000 yuan of 17-month rent, especially in winte