帖子 1129
註冊 2012-2-20
用戶註冊天數 4468
用戶失蹤天數 4332
狀態 離線
發表於 2012-6-15 02:38 AM 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A face-lift able to escape arrest
Assumptions directed the bank signs you want to 1 million yuan to the bank, handed over to Zhang their operations in accordance with the above conditions, this money into the bank account, but the money in their hands to Zhang Hua, then 100 interest is 360 000 million a year to get more surprising is that savers can also be directly to the interest of 360,000 yuan in advance away.
?36% per annum violation suction gold
In 2001,burberry soldes, Zhang forged a false identity, fled to Guangzhou, and found in the gas station of a petrochemical company oiler. Gradually warming up here, his feelings with a woman to become husband and wife and lover development.
With the diploma of the China University of Petroleum and honest and work hard, into the petrochemical industry, Zhang from rampant. Zhang dare not go out, he often bent hard at study business at home, obsessed with bashing at work. In ten short years,burberry, Zhang upgrade from an ordinary oiler to the branch sales manager, this "progress" and a lot of people envy and jealous.
August 30 this year, Zhanjiang police through various efforts,franklin marshall pas cher, in the Baiyun Airport to seize Zhang.
The first leg of the fugitive, Zhang came to Nanning, Guangxi, Zhang their own words, fleeing their own cut off all ties with his family.
Shattering collapse
The dream of total end of the day. The entire fund-raising group to operate in such a way for some time, the problem exposed by the - side is Xu to the high interest rates continue to attract more and more people come to the deposits, while high-return real money to pay, when snowball getting bigger, the fund-raising team had a shattering way to cash flow. Finally, the liquidity of the fund-raising group is increasingly difficult,coach outlet, with the capital chain rupture, more and more people request a refund of the principal, the financial empire in an instant collapse. Zhang mouth I heard from others, police have filed the news of the investigation, his anonymity, began 15 years of exile career. Soon after Zhang absconding, the police will Hwang an arrest,louboutin, after an investigation,ナイキ スニ?カ?, ended by the end of June 1995, Huang, Zhang, illegal deposits from the public activities,louboutin, amounting to a 2.50844835 billion.
Before his arrest, Zhang not only in Guangzhou to buy properties per month in income of about 20,jordan,000 yuan, and in charge of sales of the petrochemical enterprises in Guangzhou Branch. It is worth mentioning is that when police told Zhang's wife, Zhang's fugitive status and his wife in any case, refused to believe this fact. "I told him so many years,polo ralph lauren, he is what kind of person I know only too well, you will not lie to me."
15 years ago, Zhang graduated from China University of Petroleum outlets accounting Zhanjiang City Potou Area Bank. From the mid-1990s, Potou Area Foundation, without the permission authority approval,air jordan, engaging in financial business, but because of the low credibility, absorption deposit difficult. So the Foundation with a bank in Ma inclined to do the signing of a "financing agreement" to do for the Foundation to raise funds by a bank of Ma oblique, the annual interest rate can not exceed 36%, and provisions must be from legitimate channels of financing, such as can be Complete agreement of a bank hemp inclined to do to get a 10% return. At this time, Zhang not only has served as accounting, because lean won Hwang's trust in Ma oblique Office, a fund-raising group.
Related articles:

Wife unbearable abuse, kill her husband gave himself up

's identity

<a h